Juetten Personal Financial Planning
How We Help
If you struggle with the following financial challenges, We can help you:
- Set financial goals that are meaningful to you
- Develop a long-term financial plan to guide your decisions
- Determine how much you need to save for retirement
- Identify your retirement income sources
- Decide on the best ways to save for college for your children or grandchildren
- Identify the best mix of investments for you to help you reach your goals
- Create spending and savings plans to direct your cash into the high priority areas
- Develop the best post-retirement income plan so you don’t outlive your money
- Identify how much life and long-term care insurance you need
The Cycle of Market Emotions
We are fee-only financial planners. We don’t sell products or take commissions or require that you have a minimum number of dollars to invest. People who need help with creating a financial plan — a map of where they want to go — and/or clients who want help with on-going investment management ask us to help them. One pretty unique part of our approach is that we charge by the hour, or project fee or flat fee for our services.
Financial Planning – It’s Not About the Money
When our firm started in late 1999, we thought financial planning was about investments, risk, retirement income – dollars and cents stuff. We were wrong. After working as financial planners for several years, we realized that it’s not about the money. It’s about making people’s hopes and dreams come true and helping them to avoid their worst fears. Money is part of the process. Our financial planning practice focuses on what you want to achieve. Then, we work together to find the best ways to make your hopes and dreams become reality.