How To Live a Life Without Regret
This is not a typical “money matters” blog post; rather, this blog title was suggested by an article I saw about living a life without regret. Bronnie Ware is a palliative care nurse and recorded the thoughts of her dying patients. From their thoughts she wrote a book titled, “The Top Five Regrets of the Dying.”
According to Ware, the top five regrets of people on their deathbed were:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Maybe this list will help you to ponder the question of how to live your life without regrets.